We are expecting 3 litters mid February to early March! Contact us for more info!
ABSCATZ, , Cloistercoon, DCFD and MTNest,
We'd like to thank the following photographers for their incredible photos of our cats:
Helmi Flick, Larry Johnson and Kris Sipes.
Our fabulous Mojo and Dusty are retired from breeding. Their legacy will live on through their daughter, Georgia.
Son SGC MaineVu Ring O Fire, has also been neutered. Ringo i, and will be going to his forever home with Gloria and Ron in a few weeks.
Mojo will now be in charge of educating our future kittens on how to be a wonderful companion kitten or show cat.
Tallie / J R litter due mid February!
Annie/J R litter due late February!
Rosie/ J R litter due early March!
Stay tuned for litter announcements.
A $250.00 deposit (Personal check or Paypal) will reserve a kitten for you. We welcome contracted kitten buyers to our home after the kittens have had their first set of shots at 8 weeks old. If you choose not to commit to a kitten at that time, your original deposit is returned to you. If you choose to commit to a kitten, the balance must be paid in full when you come to pick up your kitten.
Mainevu Maine Coons
Kitten Buyer Application
Breeders: Marjorie & Philip Berger
12 Clearview Drive
Cartersville, GA 30121
NOTE: This application will remain active for 2 months. If you wish to remain on the waiting list after that time, please contact us.
1. Today’s Date
2. Complete name and address
3. Phone numbers and email
4. Are you interested in a male or female? Why?
5. What color(s) do you prefer?
6. Members of the household.
6a. Are you interested in showing or breeding Maine Coon kittens?
7. Is everyone in the family supportive of adding a cat to the household?
8. Have you ever purchased an animal from a breeder before? May we have their contact information?
9. Who will be responsible for the primary care of this cat?
10. Does anyone in your household have an allergy problem with cats? Asthma?
11. Current pets, type, ages?
12. Regarding any cats you have now or have had in the past, are/were they indoors only.
13. Was/is your previous/current cat declawed?
14. If you have a dog, how is its temperament around kittens/cats?
15. Previous pets; where are they and how long did you have them?
16. How many cats/pets have you owned in the last five years?
17. Have you ever had to give up a pet? No. If yes, for what reason?
18. Under what circumstances would you consider having a pet euthanized? (put to sleep)?
19. Do you own or rent? If renting, are you allowed pets? Landlord’s name and phone number.
20. What amount of time will this kitten be allowed outdoors? Do you have a terrace or balcony?
21. Name and phone number of your Veterinarian?
22. When this kitten is altered do you want it declawed, too?
23. How will you handle any clawing problems you may encounter with your kitten?
24. What do you do with your pets when you go out of town?
25. Does anyone in the household smoke inside the home?
26. If you were placed in a position where you could not keep the cat, what would you do?
27. How much time will this kitten be left alone per day?
28. Where will this kitten sleep at night?
29. Where will you keep its litter box?
30. What type of personality are you looking for in a cat?
31. Are you aware that the Maine Coon is a long-haired breed and may require regular (weekly) grooming to prevent mats and hairballs?
32. What made you decide the Maine Coon was the breed for you?
33. What would you do if your cat misbehaves? How do you plan to discipline/train your cat?
34. It may take several weeks for your kitten to adjust to its new home; how will you handle this transition period?
35. What are the top three qualities or characteristics you are looking for in your new pet?
36 Have any of your pets been diagnosed with Herpes, Ringworm, FIV, FeLV? Treatment Plan?
37. How did you hear about us? Facebook; Google; FBRL; Kittysites; Maine Coon Breeders and Fanciers; Other? _____________________________________________________________________________________
Any other pertinent information you feel we should know?______________________________________________________________.
Files coming soon.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Or 678-719-8587 daily from 10 am to 8 pm
Cartersville, Georgia, United States
We are in home hobbyist breeders. Our cats live with us in our home and are underfoot. We welcome contracted kitten owners to our home by appointment only, after the kittens have had their first age appropriate kitten shots. We do not offer stud service.